1. For transfer students and students changing their major, “Introduction to Computer Engineering” is not required. EG-UY 1001 Engineering and Technology Forum and EG-UY 1003 Introduction to Engineering and Design may also be excused depending on transfer credits.
2. Grades of at least C- are required in CS-UY 1114 , CS-UY 1124 , CS-UY 2134 , CS-UY 2204 , EE-UY 2013 , EE-UY 2024 , and EE-UY 3054 . C if repeated twice.
3. Choice of a HuSS electives must conform to the established requirements of the Technology. Culture and Society Department. After the first-year writing sequence, students will need one writing intensive elective course (designated by a W in the course number). In addition, one of the four courses must be a Junior or Senior level course.
4. An EE/CS restricted elective is any course that a student has the pre-requisites for and is on the list of EE/CS Restricted Electives announced by the Computer Science and Engineering and Electrical and Computer Engineering Departments or on the list of EE Special Electives announced by the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department.
- Students must choose at least two (2) courses from the EE Special Electives list.
- Among the remaining four, students must choose four courses such that two (2) CS courses and two (2) EE courses are taken from the list of CS Restricted Electives and EE Restricted Electives both of which are updated by the two departments.